N2O from Circulating Fluidized Bed Boilers - Present Status
Konferensbidrag (offentliggjort, men ej förlagsutgivet), 1990
Several conclusions can be made about the N2O emissions from CFB boilers, for instance:
- Much more of the fuel nitrogen leaves with the flue gases in the form of N20 than NO.
- The N2O emission decreases with increasing bed temperature, unlike the NO emission.
- The N2O emission decreases with decreasing excess air, similar to the NO emission.
- High volatile fuels result in lower N20 emission than low volatile fuels.
- The N20 concentration increases in the vertical direction of the combustion chamber.