The Göteborg Model
Kapitel i bok, 2004
The “Göteborg Model” can be defined as an integrated conservation structure which sustains the following:
- Effective communication, networking and collaboration between academic and public bodies, governmental organisations and NGO’s, the industry, including small and medium enterprises (i.e. SME’s).
- Adjusted outcomes relative to local, regional, national, and/or international providers of defined relevance through academic programs, professional services, including both private and public modalities.
- Advanced academic and scholarly research.
- Superior inter-disciplinary collaboration and international exchange to promote the field on both a scholarly and professional level.
- Promotion of effective and operative policy and management systems.
- The development of new methods, materials and technology to be adopted by the conservation field and the general market.
- Continuous quality assurance through effective cost and management efforts.
Meta modelling functions