Multitrailer Vehicle Simulation: Generation and Integration of Differential Equations
Other - Software code, 2020
A user has options to create a model including:
- any number of vehicle units;
- any number of axles in each vehicle unit;
- a single-track vehicle or a two-track vehicle;
- linear or nonlinear tyre models;
- inclusion of lateral load transfer;
- inclusion of combined slip tyre model;
- inclusion of the force caused by the road grade, and air and rolling resistance forces.
The code was generated using MATLAB R2019b, and works in this or higher versions of MATLAB.
The code is exprimentally validated (the related paper doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3037035).
Chalmers, Mechanics and Maritime Sciences (M2), Vehicle Engineering and Autonomous Systems
Optimal Distributed Propulsion
Swedish Energy Agency (41037-1), 2015-10-01 -- 2019-12-31.
VINNOVA, 2015-10-01 -- 2019-12-31.
Using i-dolly for local distribution of container trailers to logistic terminals from a dry port
VINNOVA (2017-03036), 2017-09-01 -- 2020-08-31.
Areas of Advance
ToheedGh/Multitrailer-Vehicle-Simulation: Generation and Integration of Differential Equations [dataset]
URI: https://zenodo.org/badge/latestdoi/286326444 DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.4248263