Andreas Hellström is a Senior Lecturer at the Division of Service Management and Logistics. He is also Scientific Director of Centre for Healthcare Improvement (CHI).
His research interests are:
- improvement science
- sustainable healthcare delivery;
- design and improvement of healthcare processes;
- patient engagement/empowerment/co-creation;
- process orientation
- knowledge exploration and exploitation;
- organizational learning;
- organizational change;
- creation and dissemination of management ideas;
- action research and collaborative research
Showing 64 publications
Download publication list
You can download this list to your computer.
As logged in user (Chalmers employee) you find more export functions in MyResearch.
You may also import these directly to Zotero or Mendeley by using a browser plugin. These are found herer:
The service SwePub offers export of contents from Research in other formats, such as Harvard and Oxford in .RIS, BibTex and RefWorks format.
Showing 10 research projects