Jie Sun holds two PhD degrees from Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Solid State Physics Division, Lund University (Sweden), respectively. His major is semiconductor and carbon materials and devices. In particular, he focuses on III-V and Si semiconductors, high-k dielectrics, ballistic and quantum transport, and carbon electronics. Currently, he is resposible for CVD of graphene and its applications. He has published over 80 papers, of which about 70 are coverred by Web of Knowledge. He has an h-index of 14 (www.researcherid.com/rid/E-8239-2011). He is the teacher and examiner of campus course MCC130 "Graphene science and technology", and Chalmers' first MOOC "Introduction to graphene science and technology" at edx.org.
His current research directions include:
1. CVD of graphene using novel catalyst;
2. Noncatalytic CVD of graphene directly on dielectrics and semiconductors;
3. Eco-freindly electrochemical transfer of graphene by bubbling;
4. CVD of BN and MoS2;
5. Graphene transparent electrodes for GaN optoelectronics;
6. Graphene transparent electrodes for organic electronics;
7. Graphene sensors, graphene suspended channel devices;
8. Graphene, BN and MoS2 hybrid devices for classical and quantum transport.
Collaboration for joint projects is warmly welcome (e.g. EU and national funds application). Contacts: Jie.sun AT chalmers.se
Showing 63 publications
Download publication list
You can download this list to your computer.
As logged in user (Chalmers employee) you find more export functions in MyResearch.
You may also import these directly to Zotero or Mendeley by using a browser plugin. These are found herer:
Showing 5 research projects